Click here for online application: https://www.applyweb.com/apply/lancgrad/
In most cases, a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required for admission. A limited number of qualified applicants without Bachelor's degrees may be admitted to the MDiv and Certificate programs.
- Doctor of Ministry - for religious professionals endeavoring to advance their practice of ministry.
- Master of Divinity - designed for those seeking a vocation in ordained ministry or preparation for doctoral studies in religion.
- MDIV/Chaplaincy Combined Program- The accelerated combined MDIV with specialization in Chaplaincy offers highly motivated students the ability to earn the MDIV degree from Lancaster Theological Seminary and complete four units of Clinical Pastoral Education atLancaster General Hospital within three years.
- MDIV/Spiritual Direction Combined- This innovative and collaborative program draws on the rich resources of Christian contemplative tradition to prepare individuals called to the ministry of spiritual direction.
- Master of Arts (Religion) - for lay vocations with concentrations in one or more fields of special interest.
- Certificate in Youth and Young Adult Ministry - for those involved in or exploring youth and young adult ministry to develop practical skills in the field through the study of worship arts, cultural interpretation, leadership systems, and educational arts.
- Unclassified - for people who have earned a baccalaureate degree and are seeking knowledge of a particular subject, or those undecided about pursuing a degree program.
- Special Student Status - for students at an ATS-accredited institution enrolled in a degree program who wish to supplement their studies with a course at LTS or for those who have already earned the MDiv degree but need to take a course for academic credit to satisfy judicatory requirements for standing or ordination.