Paying for a quality theological education may seem daunting. We're here to help guide you in identifying and managing financial resources to bring seminary within reach.
For more information, please contact us by email, or call Teresa Benneian, Registrar and Financial Aid Loan Counselor, at (717) 290-8718.
- Affording Seminary
- Helpful Links
- Financial Aid Handbook
- Fee schedule: our current tuition rates and other charges
- Billing policies and procedures in Section 6 of the Student Handbook (additional DMin billing information in Section 17)
- To apply for financial aid, follow the instructions on the application form below or in the LTS Financial Aid Handbook (link above).
- All applicants must complete:
- New LTS Stafford borrowers must also complete:
- To request an in-school deferment of prior Stafford Loans, obtain an in-school deferment form from your lender and submit it to the LTS Registrar. You must be enrolled at least half time at LTS to defer prior loans (deferment requests for new incoming students will be processed only after the student is in attendance). When/if you complete a new loan application/promissory note, be sure to check, “Yes, I Want a Deferment ” in order to automatically secure a deferment on your previous loans if you are eligible. Deferments for students returning in the fall normally extend over summer break.