194th Annual Commencement
Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. at Church of the Apostles, 1850 Marietta Avenue, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
COUNTDOWN TO THE COMMENCEMENT SERVICE
- NOVEMBER 7, 2018, 1 PM to 2 PM, Webinar and Library Learning Commons : Attend meeting for prospective Masters graduates.
- Application to graduate by October 22. Complete and click the "Submit" button on this form to begin the process of auditing your record for clearance to graduate.
- Commencement Checklist: Important dates, deadlines and information
- 2019 Graduation Schedule
- Webinar for prospective Doctor of Ministry graduates.
- FEBRUARY 20, 2019, 1 PM to 2 PM, Webinar and Library Learning Commons: Attend FINAL webinar meeting for Masters and Doctor of Ministry prospective graduates.
- Biographical Form for Graduation - Complete and submit by March 15, 2019
- Sample News Release [Approved wording for submitting news of your graduation to your local newspaper and/or college/university.]
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling - Required if you have received a federal Stafford loan. If you will complete your studies in December or register for fewer than 6 credits in the Spring 2019 Semester, contact Teresa Benneian.
- ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire - Due April 30, 2019.This is mandatory in order to be cleared for graduation.
(If you have any questions regarding how to setup or complete the questionnaire please start with the tutorials that can be found on the following link: How to Complete the Questionnaire)