192nd Annual Commencement
Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at Church of the Apostles, 1850 Marietta Avenue, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
COUNTDOWN TO THE COMMENCEMENT SERVICE
- NOVEMBER 1, 2017, 1-2 pm Library Learning Commons: Attend meeting for prospective Masters graduates.
- Application to graduate by October 23. Complete and click the "Submit" button on this form to begin the process of auditing your record for clearance to graduate.
- Commencement Checklist: Important dates, deadlines and information
- 2018 Graduation Schedule
- NOVEMBER 30, 2017 1-2:30 PM Webinar for prospective Doctor of Ministry graduates.
- FEBRUARY 21, 2018, 1-2 pm Library Learning Commons: Attend FINAL webinar meeting for Masters and Doctor of Ministry prospective graduates.
- Biographical Form for Graduation - Complete and submit by March 15, 2018
- Sample News Release [Approved wording for submitting news of your graduation to your local newspaper and/or college/university.]
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling - Required if you have received a federal Stafford loan. If you will complete your studies in December or register for fewer than 6 credits in the Spring 2018 Semester, contact Teresa Benneian.
- ATS Graduating Student Questionnaire - Due June 1, 2018. Thank you for your assistance in assessing our programs and how LTS compares to other ATS-member institutions.
(If you have any questions regarding how to setup or complete the questionnaire please start with the tutorials that can be found on the following link: How to Complete the Questionnaire)
- Alumni/ae Day Events and Overnight Accommodations Information will be posted when available.