Online Registration for 2017 Fall Semester is open between April 19 and May 8.
After May 8, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2017 FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term One, Term Two (1st Five Weeks), DMin. Term
Term One (Day Program): August 8 - October 13, 2017
Term One (Weekend Program): August 4 - October 14, 2017
Term Two (1st Five Weeks, Day Program): October 24 - December 1, 2017
Term Two (1st Five Weeks, Weekend Program): October 27 - December 9, 2017
DMin Fall Term: October 2 - December 8, 2017
Course Schedules 2017-18
- Choose School Year: 2017/18 Semester: Fall
- Click on Change Year/Semester
- Click on course number for description
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisors well in advance of the
registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the
next semester. The advisor must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also
Registration Holds below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by
Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are
returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your advisor has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on
Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES (below) to be advised of any special
circumstances or differences in scheduling. (Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.)
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the
published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen
by you. Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it
signed by your advisor, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Textbook information is available here. The bookstore where you can purchase texts after June 15 is
accessible here: MBS Lancaster Seminary Bookstore. We highly encourage you to wait until the bookstore opens to
order your books, even if you will be using a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book