Online Registration for 2018 Spring Semester is open between November 15 and December 8.
After December 8, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2018 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term Two (2nd Five Weeks), Term Three, DMin. Term, Summer Term)
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Day Program): January 2, 2018 - February 2, 2018
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Weekend Program): January 5 - February 3, 2018
Term Three (Day Program): February 13, 2018 - April 27, 2018
Term Three (Weekend Program): February 16, 2018 - April 28, 2018
DMin Fall Term: April 16, 2018 - June 15, 2018
Summer Term: May 14, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Course Schedules 2017-18
- Choose School Year: 2017/18 Semester: Spring
- Click on Change Year/Semester
- Click on course number for description
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisors well in advance of the
registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the
next semester. The advisor must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also
Registration Holds below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by
Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are
returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your advisor has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on
Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES (below) to be advised of any special
circumstances or differences in scheduling. (Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.)
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the
published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen
by you. Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it
signed by your advisor, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Textbook information is available here. The bookstore where you can purchase texts after
December 6 is accessible here: MBS Lancaster Seminary Bookstore. The free shipping day for Master
Classes is December 11. We highly encourage you to wait until December 11, even if you will be using
a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book lists.