Online Registration for 2019 Spring Semester is open between November 19 and December 10.
After December 10, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2019 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term Two (2nd Five Weeks), Term Three, Summer Term, DMIN Term)
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Day Program): January 2, 2019 - February 5, 2019
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Weekend Program): January 4, 2019 - February 2, 2019
Term Three (Day Program): February 12, 2019 - April 26, 2019
Term Three (Weekend Program): February 15, 2019 - April 27, 2019
Summer Term: May 11, 2019 - July 26, 2019
DMin Spring Term: April 22, 2019 - June 21, 2019
Course Schedules 2018-19
- Choose School Year: 2018/19 Semester: Spring
- Click on Change Year/Semester
- Click on course number for description
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisors well in advance of the
registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the
next semester. The advisor must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also
Registration Holds below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by
Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are
returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your advisor has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on
Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES (below) to be advised of any special
circumstances or differences in scheduling. (Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.)
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the
published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen
by you. Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it
signed by your advisor, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Master level textbook information is available here. The bookstore where you can purchase texts for Master classess after
December 6 is accessible here: MBS Lancaster Seminary Bookstore. The free shipping day for Master
Classes is December 12. We highly encourage you to wait until December 12, even if you will be using
a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book lists.
Doctoral level textbook information will be sent to students at a later date..