Online Registration for 2016 Spring Semester is open between November 16 and December 7.
After December 7, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2016 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes January Intensives; Term Two (second 5 weeks); Spring Term; Term Three; Summer I Intensives
January Intensives - Jan. 4 - 24, 2016
(Specific days and times as noted on 2016 Spring Semester Course Schedule)
Term Two (Second 5 Weeks) Day Program: Jan. 5 - Feb. 5, 2016
Term Two (Second 5 Weeks) Weekend Program: Jan. 8 - Feb. 6, 2016
Spring Term: Jan. 25 - May 6, 2016
Term Three Day Program: Feb. 16 - April 29, 2016
Term Three Weekend Program: Feb. 19 - April 30, 2016
Summer I Intensives: May 16 - June 30, 2016
2016 New MDiv Course Schedule (printable copy)
2016 Current Course Schedule (printable copy)
- Choose School Year: 2015/16 Semester: Spring
- Click on Change Year/Semester
- Click on course number for description
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisors well in advance of the
registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the
next semester. The advisor must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also
Registration Holds below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by
Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are
returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your advisor has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on
Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES (below) to be advised of any special
circumstances or differences in scheduling. (Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.)
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the
published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen
by you. Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it
signed by your advisor, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Textbook information is available during the registration preparation period. View and order
textbooks through the MBS Lancaster Seminary Bookstore.
7. Payment of Tuition and Fees: Full payment of tuition and fees is due no later than February 27, 2016 for the Spring.
- Upon registration, a pre-bill will show anticipated tuition and fees for the semester, but may not reflect discounts or pending scholarships and/or loans. Discounts (for 12 or more credits), scholarships and/or government loans will be applied after the deadline to drop classes without penalty.
- Payment may be made from the pre-bill taking into account expected discounts, loans, scholarships.
- Non-attendance does not constitute a course drop. It is the student's responsibilty to make registration modifications within the given deadlines, submit the appropriate paperwork to the registrar, and communicate with the professors as needed. Students who fail to attend a course will owe tuition per the pro-rated drop schedule printed in the Student Handbook.
- Statements of student accounts will not be mailed. Students are responsible for reviewing their monthly statements in their SonisWeb accounts and making payments by the due date.
- Defer Tuition Payment Request: Degree-seeking students may request to pay tuition only in three installments during a semester by submitting to the Business Office a Defer Tuition Payment Request form no later than the payment due date for the semester.