Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: email@example.com. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Apr 20, 2018 First Congregational Church of Ithaca, NY is seeking a full-time Director of Children and Youth Ministries.
- Posted: Apr 18, 2018 Advent Lutheran Church in West Lawn, PA seeks a part-time Director of Digital Communications.
- Posted: Apr 17, 2018 Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, located in Lancaster County, PA is a congregation committed to nurturing faith in children, youth, and adults. We seek an innovative and enthusiastic full-time Director of Music & Worship Arts to lead and enrich our music programs to deepen our worship experience.
- Posted: Apr 12, 2018 The Presbytery of Baltimore is seeking someone to take a leading role in implementing and breathing life into the Presbytery of Baltimore's vision and ministry plan; and encourage, challenge and equip existing and new congregations to thrive.
- Posted: Apr 03, 2018 The Transitional Living Center (TLC), a program of Tabor Community Services, has an opening for part-time Program Reporting Assistant (PRA) position. TLC provides short-term interim housing with supportive services for individuals, couples and families experiencing homelessness as they move toward their goal of obtaining permanent, sustainable housing.
- Posted: Apr 03, 2018 Warren United Church of Warren, VT, is seeking a full-time ordained pastor.
- Posted: Apr 03, 2018 Lancashire Terrace Retirement Village, located in Neffsville, Lancaster County, is seeking a volunteer to provide a Saturday or Sunday church service. This could be either day, and could be offered once a week or every other week or once monthly. This would be held in our Fireside Room, which does have a piano if needed.
- Posted: Mar 28, 2018 Palmyra First UMC is seeking a Children's Ministry Coordinator.
- Posted: Mar 28, 2018 Palmyra First UMC is seeking a nursery attendant for Sunday mornings from 8:45 until 10:15.
- Posted: Mar 15, 2018 Trinity College Preparatory Academy: Jacob DeHoff Learning Center is hiring a full-time STEM Instructor for its Summer STEM Program which begins July 1, 2018, and runs through July 31, 2018. The program is Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The Summer STEM Program will provide scholarships for twelve (12) students ranging from 8th to 12th grade.
Director of Lifespan Faith Development, Unitarian Universalist Church of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA OtherPosted: Mar 14, 2018 The Unitarian Universalist Church of Lancaster, Pennsylvania (UUCL) seeks a 35 hour a week Director of Lifespan Faith Development (DLFD). UUCL has been a leading voice of liberal religion in Lancaster for over 100 years. Our membership currently stands at 286 and our average Sunday participation by children and youth is 21. UUCL looks to build upon a solid Sunday program that has been part of our congregation for many years. The incoming DLFD will have significant ability to shape and extend our programs, and will be energetic, warm, task-oriented, and love to work with all generations in the UU community.
- Posted: Mar 06, 2018 Hempfield United Methodist Church is an established church located in Lancaster, PA with a clear vision: “To Know Jesus and Make Him Known.” We are seeking a part-time Director of Senior High Youth Ministries who will work cooperatively with a team of committed staff and adult leaders and volunteers grow an exciting, Christ-centered youth program.
- Posted: Mar 06, 2018 Hempfield United Methodist Church is an established church located in Lancaster, PA with a clear vision: “To Know Jesus and Make Him Known.” We are seeking a part-time Director of Middle School Youth Ministries who will work cooperatively with a team of committed staff and adult leaders and volunteers grow an exciting, Christ-centered youth program.
- Posted: Mar 05, 2018 This position entails two separate but related areas of responsibility: (1) associate pastor at the Harrisburg First Church of the Brethren (“COB”) who reports to the Senior Pastor (60%) and (2) Program Assistant for Brethren Community Ministries (bcmPEACE) which is an affiliate of the COB (40%) and who reports to the Executive Director of bcmPEACE.
- Posted: Feb 28, 2018 We are seeking a fervent Christ-follower who is called to youth ministry and ready to give leadership to a growing youth ministry that includes middle and high school aged youth. We want to see our youth experience and know Jesus, develop a strong foundation in God’s word and become strong in Christ-like character equipped to share his love with others in ways that are relevant to changing society; equipped to be agents of change, transformation and reconciliation in the world.
- Posted: Feb 21, 2018 Do you like working with kids who are inquisitive about God and precocious about the world? At Sojourners United Church of Christ, our kids are waiting for a leader to nurture them as they grow in faith as Christians. We invite you to be a part of our story.
- Posted: Feb 12, 2018 This summer position is open to seminary students and seasoned pastors who are seeking an intensive learning experience in intergenerational, youth and young adult ministries. It is meant to be vocationally informative to persons either commencing professional ministry or at a transition point as one looks toward future ministry contexts in college/university chaplaincy, new church planting, outdoor ministries and/or contemporary congregations seeking to develop an intergenerational approach to ministry. This seasonal position will be part of the newly formed Ghost Ranch Spiritual Life Services department, which includes Spiritual Companions, Spiritual Directors, and two Chaplains to whom she/he will report. She/he will provide a spiritual presence, pastoral leadership, and care, for families, youth, and young adults, during ten summer weeks at Ghost Ranch, and provide theological grounding and spiritual praxis for them and their leadership teams, while gaining on-the-ground experience in building Christian spiritual community within these demographics.
- Posted: Feb 12, 2018 Casa del Sol is a retreat house located two miles from the main campus at Ghost Ranch in a gated, restricted area of the high desert and is dedicated to deep spiritual contemplation. Through a rhythm of daily prayer, solitude, contemplative work, group study sessions and rest, Casa del Sol is a place of quiet, beauty and pervasive spirit. Created and founded in 2006 by a group of dedicated donors and friends, Casa has been the destination for hundreds of persons seeking respite, sabbatical, healing, and restoration before returning again to family, congregation, and service in the world beyond. The Host/Hostess at Casa del Sol is a volunteer position, and is responsible for the hospitality, logistics, and maintaining the ethos of the retreat house. The host/hostess resides in a comfortable, private Hermitage adjacent to the main retreat house and takes meals in the dining hall with other Ghost Ranch guests and staff on the Ranch campus.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 The St. Pauls - McConnelsburg and Trinity - Ft. Loudon congregations are seeking a pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 St. Peter UCC in St. Peter's, PA is seeking a half-time (20-25 hours) Supply Pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 St. Paul's UCC in Pottstown in seeking a half-time (20-25 hours) Interim Pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a full-time Admissions Associate to work approximately 37.5 hours per week, with weekend and evening commitments and extensive travel required.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a part-time, exempt Admissions Associate to work 18.75 hours per week with weekend and evening commitments and extensive travel required.
- Posted: Jan 30, 2018 Franconia Mennonite Church, a congregation of 450 active members in southeastern PA, is looking for a Pastor of Outreach and Youth ministry to join our existing 3-person pastoral team. This full-time role combines leadership of the congregation’s youth ministry (both senior high and junior high) and leadership of the congregation’s various outreach ministries.
- Posted: Jan 30, 2018 Cleveland Park Congregational United Church of Christ (CPC) in Washington, DC seeks a Preaching Fellow for July 2018.
- Posted: Jan 11, 2018 Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church is seeking a Minster for Youth and Families.
- Posted: Jan 03, 2018 The members of First Congregational Church of Royal Oak are searching for a full-time Senior Minister who will join us on a journey to discover the meaning of the Gospel as it relates to our daily lives. This person may not have all the answers to life’s theological, philosophical and moral questions, but knows the important questions to ask. We seek an individual of high character and integrity, equipped to help lead in ministry, Christian education, community outreach, and pastoral care programs that embrace shared values of faith, freedom and fellowship.
- Posted: Jan 03, 2018 Fallston United Methodist Church in Harford County, Maryland is hiring a ministry professional part-time to engage members in the critical work of becoming disciples.