Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: email@example.com. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Oct 19, 2017 Silver Spring Presbyterian Church in Mechanicsburg, Penn., a very active 600-member PCUSA congregation, seeks a Youth Director to work an average of 12 hours per week.
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 The Metropolitan Community Church of Our Redeemer (MCCOOR) in Augusta, GA is seeking a full-time permanent pastor. We are a loving and caring church with a 30-year history of serving this community and we have bright opportunities for further growth. MCCOOR has recently paid off our mortgage on our beautiful historic church and we have a vibrant congregation.
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 Union Presbyterian Church in Kirkwood, PA is seeking a part-time Audio-Visual Coordinator who will be responsible for managing and running the church’s sound and video systems that support the Sunday worship services and special evening events.
- Posted: Oct 03, 2017 St. Paul Lutheran Church, Millersville, is seeking an energetic, high-visibility candidate to fill a newly created part-time Program Ministry Coordinator position.
- Posted: Sep 29, 2017 Red Clay Creek Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a Transitional Associate Pastor or a seasoned Christian Educator to focus on leadership development with an emphasis on nurturing leaders and teams for our ministry with children and adults.
- Posted: Sep 26, 2017 First Baptist Church of Lancaster PA is searching for a Part-time Youth Director with a robust knowledge of Scripture and an excellent rapport with young people.
- Posted: Sep 18, 2017 United Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church is seeking candidates for Senior Pastor. The 125-year-old church is in an urban setting in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is predominately African-American with a current membership of approximately 1,000.