Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 The Metropolitan Community Church of Our Redeemer (MCCOOR) in Augusta, GA is seeking a full-time permanent pastor. We are a loving and caring church with a 30-year history of serving this community and we have bright opportunities for further growth. MCCOOR has recently paid off our mortgage on our beautiful historic church and we have a vibrant congregation.
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 Union Presbyterian Church in Kirkwood, PA is seeking a part-time Audio-Visual Coordinator who will be responsible for managing and running the church’s sound and video systems that support the Sunday worship services and special evening events.
- Posted: Oct 03, 2017 St. Paul Lutheran Church, Millersville, is seeking an energetic, high-visibility candidate to fill a newly created part-time Program Ministry Coordinator position.
- Posted: Sep 29, 2017 Red Clay Creek Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a Transitional Associate Pastor or a seasoned Christian Educator to focus on leadership development with an emphasis on nurturing leaders and teams for our ministry with children and adults.
- Posted: Sep 26, 2017 First Baptist Church of Lancaster PA is searching for a Part-time Youth Director with a robust knowledge of Scripture and an excellent rapport with young people.
- Posted: Sep 18, 2017 United Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church is seeking candidates for Senior Pastor. The 125-year-old church is in an urban setting in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is predominately African-American with a current membership of approximately 1,000.
- Posted: Aug 31, 2017 Kittamaqundi Community Church in Columbia, Maryland is seeking a full-time ordained minister.
- Posted: Aug 28, 2017 Lake Prince Woods, a continuing care retirement community located in Suffolk, VA, is seeking a full time Director of Spiritual Life.
- Posted: Jul 26, 2017 We are a congregation of 200 members in a small, university town that is a mix of suburban plenty and neighborhoods of poverty. Our vision is to be increasingly more active in all three of these settings. Music is very important to us and we have an active, quality adult vocal choir and bell choir. Our membership is a balance of professional and blue collar workers, young and elderly. Fellowship, worship, and service help us remain spiritually open to God's work in our lives and the lives of others.
- Posted: Jul 24, 2017 First Congregational Church in Burlington, VT is seeking a full-time (salaried with benefits) Community Ministries Coordinator for a position with an anticipated opening in fall of 2017.
- Posted: Jul 20, 2017 West Grove United Methodist Church is a dynamic and growing church where we love God by opening our hearts to Jesus, growing in our faith, and serving God and God’s world. We are looking for an engaging youth director/pastor to join our staff supporting an already active youth program through vision and new opportunities for development and growth.
- Posted: Jun 19, 2017 Founders Metropolitan Community Church Los Angeles is seeking a full time Senior Pastor to lead our diverse congregation of 225 members.
- Posted: Jun 16, 2017 Wentz's UCC is looking forward to welcoming a new full-time Associate Pastor.
- Posted: Jun 15, 2017 Union United Church of Christ in Neffs, PA is seeking a settled Full-time Associate Pastor.
- Posted: Jun 15, 2017 Canvas Church in Houston, TX is currently accepting applications to fill a Senior Pastor position as early as the end of August. We are searching for a leader to communicate and teach the Word of God, lead in the spiritual development of our congregation through small groups, and engage the Montrose community in a meaningful way through relationship and outreach.
- Posted: Jun 13, 2017 Palmyra First United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Coordinator of Children's Ministries.
- Posted: Jun 08, 2017 Bethlehem United Methodist Church is seeking a Director of Discipleship Ministries. The full-time director will have a passion for working with adults and youth in the congregation and in the community to embody the mission of Bethlehem UMC: “To give of ourselves so others may know Jesus Christ.”
- Posted: Jun 07, 2017 Emmaus United Church of Christ, an Open and Affirming Congregation, is seeking an energetic, passionate Christian to help organize, administer and grow our children’s Sunday school, youth program, adult faith formation, and mission ministry.
- Posted: May 25, 2017 Trinity Reformed UCC in Collegeville, PA is searching for a new pastor as our current pastor has announced her retirement after 37 years of service. Trinity is an open and welcoming congregation of young families, empty-nesters and retirees with close ties to our community. Our congregation will look to our new pastor to provide spiritual leadership to all age groups to guide us along Christ’s path.
- Posted: May 15, 2017 Palmyra First UMC is seeking an Associate Pastor of Discipleship who loves building up people in intentional and systematic ways, and loves Jesus more than that. Included in the role is encouraging, training, overseeing and guiding discipleship ministries of all ages. The ideal candidate will see shared preaching and pastoral care as windows on discipleship ministry. The successful candidate will be an outgoing, self-starting, team player who is passionate about making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- Posted: May 11, 2017 Covenant United Methodist Church is looking for an experienced part-time (15-18 hours per week) youth director.