Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Jun 19, 2017 Founders Metropolitan Community Church Los Angeles is seeking a full time Senior Pastor to lead our diverse congregation of 225 members.
- Posted: Jun 16, 2017 Wentz's UCC is looking forward to welcoming a new full-time Associate Pastor.
- Posted: Jun 15, 2017 Union United Church of Christ in Neffs, PA is seeking a settled Full-time Associate Pastor.
- Posted: Jun 15, 2017 Canvas Church in Houston, TX is currently accepting applications to fill a Senior Pastor position as early as the end of August. We are searching for a leader to communicate and teach the Word of God, lead in the spiritual development of our congregation through small groups, and engage the Montrose community in a meaningful way through relationship and outreach.
- Posted: Jun 14, 2017 Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a seasoned communication and administrative professional for the full-time position of Executive Assistant to the President.
- Posted: Jun 13, 2017 Palmyra First United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Coordinator of Children's Ministries.
- Posted: Jun 08, 2017 Bethlehem United Methodist Church is seeking a Director of Discipleship Ministries. The full-time director will have a passion for working with adults and youth in the congregation and in the community to embody the mission of Bethlehem UMC: “To give of ourselves so others may know Jesus Christ.”
- Posted: Jun 07, 2017 Emmaus United Church of Christ, an Open and Affirming Congregation, is seeking an energetic, passionate Christian to help organize, administer and grow our children’s Sunday school, youth program, adult faith formation, and mission ministry.
- Posted: May 25, 2017 Trinity Reformed UCC in Collegeville, PA is searching for a new pastor as our current pastor has announced her retirement after 37 years of service. Trinity is an open and welcoming congregation of young families, empty-nesters and retirees with close ties to our community. Our congregation will look to our new pastor to provide spiritual leadership to all age groups to guide us along Christ’s path.
- Posted: May 15, 2017 Palmyra First UMC is seeking an Associate Pastor of Discipleship who loves building up people in intentional and systematic ways, and loves Jesus more than that. Included in the role is encouraging, training, overseeing and guiding discipleship ministries of all ages. The ideal candidate will see shared preaching and pastoral care as windows on discipleship ministry. The successful candidate will be an outgoing, self-starting, team player who is passionate about making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- Posted: May 11, 2017 Covenant United Methodist Church is looking for an experienced part-time (15-18 hours per week) youth director.
- Posted: May 08, 2017 Otterbein United Methodist Church is seeking to hire an Office Administrator to handle administrative details and to offer administrative support to the Pastor and members of the congregation.
- Posted: Apr 26, 2017 FTTD (Faith Tabernacle Transformation & Development, Inc.) is looking for an outstanding role model to work with children for its eight week academic summer camp program.
- Posted: Apr 25, 2017 Hempfield United Methodist Church is seeking a part time Bookkeeper of 20-25 hours per week.
- Posted: Apr 10, 2017 Red Clay Creek Presbyterian Church is searching for a seminary student or seminary graduate who has not yet found employment to work with them this summer. The position has a strong emphasis on youth and children's ministries, but it also includes involvement throughout the life of the congregation.
- Posted: Mar 27, 2017 The First Presbyterian Church of Rolla and St. John is seeking a pastor. We are one church with two locations, one church board, and a sincere Christian family striving to grow in faith as we face our daily lives.
- Posted: Mar 24, 2017 The 193rd Special Operations Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard in Harrisburg, PA is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of chaplain. The 193rd Special Operations Wing is a unit with the Pennsylvania Air National Guard, and also serves as unit in the United States Air Force.
- Posted: Mar 20, 2017 Salem United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Youth Pastor who will serve as the primary leader for the Youth Ministries at Salem. Excellent starting salary for qualified candidate.
- Posted: Mar 20, 2017 Salem United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Director of Children’s Ministries for a newly created position who will serve as the primary leader for the children’s ministries at Salem. Excellent starting salary for qualified candidate.
- Posted: Mar 02, 2017 No Longer Alone Ministries (NLAM) is a small, Christian faith based, non-profit organization whose vision is to provide “a brighter future for all who are touched by mental illness.” NLAM provides Mobile Psych Rehabilitation services and a variety of support groups and counseling to individuals and families experiencing severe and persistent mental illness.