Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Dec 07, 2017 The First Baptist Church of Lewisburg, PA is searching for a pastor.
- Posted: Dec 06, 2017 The Oxford Presbyterian Church in Oxford, PA, in Donegal Presbytery, is looking for a Transitional Pastor for a full-time position.
- Posted: Dec 06, 2017 Grove UMC, West Chester, PA is seeking a qualified part time (approx. 20 hrs/wk) Director of Christian Education to implement and maintain an educational ministry that aligns with the Grove vision by encouraging the spiritual formation and development of persons of all ages on Sunday mornings and throughout the week. The ministry shall focus on nurturing, educating, and discipling those who are part of the Grove family, and providing entry into the life of Grove Church for those who are not. The Director will spend time developing relationships with children and their families to continually evaluate the needs of the education ministry.
- Posted: Dec 01, 2017 Salem United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Director of Children’s Ministries.
- Posted: Dec 01, 2017 Ours is a Welcoming Congregation celebrating the presence and participation of multiple diversities, including people of all sexual orientations, many different family structures, and gender expressions.
- Posted: Nov 29, 2017 Lancaster Theological Seminary invites applications for Director of Admissions & Financial Aid, a full-time, exempt administrative position, to start as soon as possible.
- Posted: Nov 28, 2017 The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is a Lancaster, PA based Christian Ministry. We are seeking a part-time member services representative.
- Posted: Nov 10, 2017 Second Presbyterian Church in Carlisle, PA is seeking a temporary Associate Pastor for Children and Youth.
Chaplain, U.S. Army OtherPosted: Nov 09, 2017 The U.S. Army is seeking Chaplains to serve in several capacities.
- Posted: Nov 09, 2017 Lancaster Theological Seminary invites applications for a full-time, three-year faculty appointment in Pastoral Theology, with the possibility of renewal. Rank will be determined by qualifications.
- Posted: Nov 07, 2017 Brethren Village Retirement Community in Lititz is seeking a part-time Chaplain.
- Posted: Nov 03, 2017 Fort Miller Reformed Church is seeking a pastor.
- Posted: Oct 27, 2017 Hempfield United Methodist Church (HUMC) is an established church located in Lancaster, PA with a clear Vision: “To know Jesus and make him known”. HUMC is seeking a full-time Youth Ministry Leader who will work together with the Youth Council in growing an exciting, fun youth program. This position will report to the Pastor of Discipleship.
- Posted: Oct 24, 2017 Trinity UCC, an open and affirming congregation, seeks experienced educator, preferably seminary trained, to lead a faith formation program for parents and children.
- Posted: Oct 23, 2017 Salem United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Youth Pastor who will serve as the primary leader for the Youth Ministries at Salem. The number of hours will depend on the abilities and vision of the selected youth pastor. Excellent starting salary for qualified candidate.
- Posted: Oct 23, 2017 Souderton Mennonite Church is seeking a youth pastor to minister to the needs of middle school and high school youth (primarily in the congregation but also to youth in the community), establish relationships that will lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, have an understanding of where they are spiritually, help them develop disciplines that will result in spiritual growth, and help them develop as leaders and develop gifts to serve in every area of the church and in mission.
- Posted: Oct 19, 2017 Silver Spring Presbyterian Church in Mechanicsburg, Penn., a very active 600-member PCUSA congregation, seeks a Youth Director to work an average of 12 hours per week.
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 The Metropolitan Community Church of Our Redeemer (MCCOOR) in Augusta, GA is seeking a full-time permanent pastor. We are a loving and caring church with a 30-year history of serving this community and we have bright opportunities for further growth. MCCOOR has recently paid off our mortgage on our beautiful historic church and we have a vibrant congregation.
- Posted: Oct 12, 2017 Union Presbyterian Church in Kirkwood, PA is seeking a part-time Audio-Visual Coordinator who will be responsible for managing and running the church’s sound and video systems that support the Sunday worship services and special evening events.
- Posted: Oct 03, 2017 St. Paul Lutheran Church, Millersville, is seeking an energetic, high-visibility candidate to fill a newly created part-time Program Ministry Coordinator position.
- Posted: Sep 29, 2017 Red Clay Creek Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a Transitional Associate Pastor or a seasoned Christian Educator to focus on leadership development with an emphasis on nurturing leaders and teams for our ministry with children and adults.
- Posted: Sep 26, 2017 First Baptist Church of Lancaster PA is searching for a Part-time Youth Director with a robust knowledge of Scripture and an excellent rapport with young people.
- Posted: Sep 18, 2017 United Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church is seeking candidates for Senior Pastor. The 125-year-old church is in an urban setting in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It is predominately African-American with a current membership of approximately 1,000.