Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Feb 21, 2018 Do you like working with kids who are inquisitive about God and precocious about the world? At Sojourners United Church of Christ, our kids are waiting for a leader to nurture them as they grow in faith as Christians. We invite you to be a part of our story.
- Posted: Feb 12, 2018 This summer position is open to seminary students and seasoned pastors who are seeking an intensive learning experience in intergenerational, youth and young adult ministries. It is meant to be vocationally informative to persons either commencing professional ministry or at a transition point as one looks toward future ministry contexts in college/university chaplaincy, new church planting, outdoor ministries and/or contemporary congregations seeking to develop an intergenerational approach to ministry. This seasonal position will be part of the newly formed Ghost Ranch Spiritual Life Services department, which includes Spiritual Companions, Spiritual Directors, and two Chaplains to whom she/he will report. She/he will provide a spiritual presence, pastoral leadership, and care, for families, youth, and young adults, during ten summer weeks at Ghost Ranch, and provide theological grounding and spiritual praxis for them and their leadership teams, while gaining on-the-ground experience in building Christian spiritual community within these demographics.
- Posted: Feb 12, 2018 Casa del Sol is a retreat house located two miles from the main campus at Ghost Ranch in a gated, restricted area of the high desert and is dedicated to deep spiritual contemplation. Through a rhythm of daily prayer, solitude, contemplative work, group study sessions and rest, Casa del Sol is a place of quiet, beauty and pervasive spirit. Created and founded in 2006 by a group of dedicated donors and friends, Casa has been the destination for hundreds of persons seeking respite, sabbatical, healing, and restoration before returning again to family, congregation, and service in the world beyond. The Host/Hostess at Casa del Sol is a volunteer position, and is responsible for the hospitality, logistics, and maintaining the ethos of the retreat house. The host/hostess resides in a comfortable, private Hermitage adjacent to the main retreat house and takes meals in the dining hall with other Ghost Ranch guests and staff on the Ranch campus.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 The St. Pauls - McConnelsburg and Trinity - Ft. Loudon congregations are seeking a pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 St. Peter UCC in St. Peter's, PA is seeking a half-time (20-25 hours) Supply Pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 St. Paul's UCC in Pottstown in seeking a half-time (20-25 hours) Interim Pastor.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a full-time Admissions Associate to work approximately 37.5 hours per week, with weekend and evening commitments and extensive travel required.
- Posted: Jan 31, 2018 Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a part-time, exempt Admissions Associate to work 18.75 hours per week with weekend and evening commitments and extensive travel required.
- Posted: Jan 30, 2018 Franconia Mennonite Church, a congregation of 450 active members in southeastern PA, is looking for a Pastor of Outreach and Youth ministry to join our existing 3-person pastoral team. This full-time role combines leadership of the congregation’s youth ministry (both senior high and junior high) and leadership of the congregation’s various outreach ministries.
- Posted: Jan 30, 2018 Cleveland Park Congregational United Church of Christ (CPC) in Washington, DC seeks a Preaching Fellow for July 2018.
- Posted: Jan 11, 2018 Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church is seeking a Minster for Youth and Families.
- Posted: Jan 03, 2018 The members of First Congregational Church of Royal Oak are searching for a full-time Senior Minister who will join us on a journey to discover the meaning of the Gospel as it relates to our daily lives. This person may not have all the answers to life’s theological, philosophical and moral questions, but knows the important questions to ask. We seek an individual of high character and integrity, equipped to help lead in ministry, Christian education, community outreach, and pastoral care programs that embrace shared values of faith, freedom and fellowship.
- Posted: Jan 03, 2018 Fallston United Methodist Church in Harford County, Maryland is hiring a ministry professional part-time to engage members in the critical work of becoming disciples.
- Posted: Dec 07, 2017 The First Baptist Church of Lewisburg, PA is searching for a pastor.
- Posted: Dec 06, 2017 The Oxford Presbyterian Church in Oxford, PA, in Donegal Presbytery, is looking for a Transitional Pastor for a full-time position.
- Posted: Dec 06, 2017 Grove UMC, West Chester, PA is seeking a qualified part time (approx. 20 hrs/wk) Director of Christian Education to implement and maintain an educational ministry that aligns with the Grove vision by encouraging the spiritual formation and development of persons of all ages on Sunday mornings and throughout the week. The ministry shall focus on nurturing, educating, and discipling those who are part of the Grove family, and providing entry into the life of Grove Church for those who are not. The Director will spend time developing relationships with children and their families to continually evaluate the needs of the education ministry.
- Posted: Dec 01, 2017 Salem United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Director of Children’s Ministries.
- Posted: Dec 01, 2017 Ours is a Welcoming Congregation celebrating the presence and participation of multiple diversities, including people of all sexual orientations, many different family structures, and gender expressions.
- Posted: Nov 28, 2017 The Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals is a Lancaster, PA based Christian Ministry. We are seeking a part-time member services representative.
- Posted: Nov 10, 2017 Second Presbyterian Church in Carlisle, PA is seeking a temporary Associate Pastor for Children and Youth.
Chaplain, U.S. Army OtherPosted: Nov 09, 2017 The U.S. Army is seeking Chaplains to serve in several capacities.
- Posted: Nov 07, 2017 Brethren Village Retirement Community in Lititz is seeking a part-time Chaplain.
- Posted: Nov 03, 2017 Fort Miller Reformed Church is seeking a pastor.