Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Admissions Associate Part Time - Lancaster Seminary
Lancaster Theological Seminary seeks a part-time, exempt Admissions Associate to work 18.75 hours per week with weekend and evening commitments and extensive travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Education, Religion, or other related field is required.
- Computer and social media literacy is required.
DESIRED / PREFERRED:
- Recruitment experience and ordination is desired.
- Master’s degree or Master of Divinity is preferred.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Execute a comprehensive recruitment plan using available resources to meet targeted enrollment goals for all degrees.
- Travel extensively to represent and promote Lancaster Seminary in a variety of forums, creating relationships with denominational leaders and others who can identify prospective students.
- Maintain continuous contact with prospective students during the admissions process.
- Stay current on industry and campus news that could impact the prospective student.
Email the following items to: email@example.com
- a letter expressing your interest and qualifications for the position,
- your resume,
- and the names and contact information for three references.
We will continue to accept materials until the job is filled.
Lancaster Theological Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, affectional preference, or veteran or citizenship status. We act affirmatively to attain a more balanced representation of under-represented racial and ethnic minorities.