Make An Online Payment For Application Fee
MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FEE & BACKGROUND CHECK FEE
If you have an email account with Lancaster Seminary, login with your email address and password to proceed. If you do not already have an email address with Lancaster Seminary, do not login. Our system allows you to make a one time payment.
Instructions for an online payment:
1. Please choose "other" from the options available in the drop-down menu under "What are you making a payment for?"
2. In the amount box, please include $60.00 (this includes $50.00 application fee and $10 background check fee).
3. Enter personal information and credit card information necessary for payment.
4. In the comment section, write full name of applicant and write - "application & background fee."
5. Please note - if you are making a credit card payment to Lancaster Seminary, you will be assessed a 4% charge by our secure, third-party processor above and beyond the payment.
6. Once payment is submitted, a receipt of your payment will be sent to the email address provided.
If you have questions regarding online payments, please contact Rosemarie Germeyer, Administrative Assistant, Business Office & Advancement at - 717-290-8725 or through email at email@example.com
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Jun 29, 2015 The Elkton Presbyterian Church, Elkton, Maryland, seeks a part-time pastoral assistant (to work 19.5 hours/week, 36 Sundays), primarily to minister to our youth and their families.
- Posted: Jun 29, 2015 The Rutgers Protestant Campus Ministries is seeking a full-time Director of Ministry and Service to revitalize our ministry to the students of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. We hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Posted: Jun 08, 2015 First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) seeks a part-time interim and/or permanent pastor.
- Posted: Jun 05, 2015 Pennsylvania Interfaith Power & Light (PA IPL) seeks a dynamic individual, committed to lifting up the moral dimensions of climate change, to serve as Executive Director.
- Posted: May 22, 2015 Newport Dove Church, Elm, Pennsylvania, seeks a worship and creative arts director.
- Posted: May 19, 2015 A multigenerational church which encourages theological openness and inclusion is seeking a part-time (12-15 hours/week) music director to support congregational worship by assuming overall responsibility for the music program.
- Posted: May 16, 2015 Little Farms United Church of Christ in River Ridge, Louisiana is a progressive religious protestant church in a conservative area. Our mission is “To be a loving, accepting, ministering Christian family, open to all.”
- Posted: May 04, 2015 State College Presbyterian Church, State College, Pennsylvania, is committed to caring for our children and youth and participating in dynamic mission work. Adding a second full-time Associate Pastor will help us meet these goals.
- Posted: Apr 29, 2015 The Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, Rochester, Minnesota, announces the creation of a new full-time staff position of Director of Faith Formation and Family Engagement. The Church is looking to fill the position immediately.