In local communities and around the world, Lancaster Seminary people are working to make a difference so that all creation flourishes.
Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Nov 30, 2015 Chanceford Presbyterian Church in Airville, Pa., in Donegal Presbytery, is looking for a temporary pastor to work 50% time (25 hours per week). If working post-retirement, the time frame would be that allowed by the Board of Pensions.
- Posted: Nov 23, 2015 Grace Point Learning Center, Lebanon, Pa., seeks to fill multiple full- and part-time positions at our Christian child care center, owned and operated by Grace Point Church of the Nazarene, a Christian evangelical church that views early childhood education as a ministry.
- Posted: Nov 16, 2015 Grace United Methodist Church in Lemoyne seeks an ordained minister or a certified lay person with a Bachelor's degree to lead a new ministry for young adults and young families.
- Posted: Nov 12, 2015 St. Andrews Church is seeking a leader for our Praise Team at the early Worship Service on Sunday mornings.
- Posted: Nov 12, 2015 Trinity United Church of Christ, Palmyra, Pa., seeks energetic, part-time Minister of Youth & Young Adults/Minister of Music. This dual position requires Sunday mornings and Thursday evenings and other times as candidate chooses for planning and activities.
- Posted: Oct 21, 2015 The Historic Grace United Methodist Church in downtown Harrisburg seeks a Director of Music (12-15 hours per week).
- Posted: Oct 20, 2015 We are looking for a spiritual leader on a part-time basis of 20-30 hours a week. The compensation package is negotiable.
- Posted: Oct 10, 2015 ASSETS Lancaster Women’s Business Center (WBC) Director is responsible for managing the operations of the WBC, delivering business development services in the Greater Lancaster area, and throughout Central Pennsylvania.
- Posted: Oct 06, 2015 East Corinth, a comfortable, beautiful place to live, is 40 miles from Hanover, NH and Barre/Montpelier. A short 9-mile drive to Interstate 91 gives easy access to Boston, Hartford and Montreal.