Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: email@example.com. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Family Life and Youth Pastor, Hanover Church of the Brethren, Hanover, PA
Hanover Church of the Brethren in Hanover, PA is seeking a part-time FamilyLife and Youth Pastor.
- M.Div. desirable, or college graduates with appropriate education
- To work with families and children / youth in established congregation
- Christian Education program development and teaching
- Children / youth drama and musicals
- Regular youth gatherings / Work Camps / Mission Trips
- Family Programming
- Occasional Preaching
- Part-time (30 hours per week) position with health insurance and pension
- Salary negotiable based on education & experience
See www.HanoverCOB.org for actual position description and congregation information.
Please send letter and resume to the attention of Search Committee at the following address:
Hanover Church of the Brethren
601 Wilson Avenue
Hanover, Pennsylvania, 17331