Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: email@example.com. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Full-Time Faculty Position in Pastoral Theology
Lancaster Theological Seminary invites applications for a full-time, three-year faculty appointment in Pastoral Theology, with the possibility of renewal. Rank will be determined by qualifications.
- Terminal degree in Pastoral Theology or Pastoral Care
- Demonstrated experience within African-American or Latino/a religious communities
- Exhibited commitment to teaching within a diverse community
- Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience including online education
- Teach 15 credit hours per year as a full-time faculty member
- Share in the general faculty responsibilities including committee assignments and advising students in the Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry programs
TO APPLY: There are two steps. All materials must be received by Jan. 2, 2018.
(1) Email the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 2, 2018
- a letter detailing your qualifications and reasons for interest in this position
- a current Curriculum Vitae
(2) Contact three people to act as references and ask each of them to email a letter of recommendation by Jan. 2, 2018 directly to email@example.com
Jan 02, 2018
Lancaster Theological Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, affectional preference, or veteran or citizenship status. We act affirmatively to attain a more balanced representation of under-represented racial and ethnic minorities.