Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Part-Time Director of High School Youth Ministries, Hempfield UM Church, Lancaster, PA
Hempfield United Methodist Church is an established church located in Lancaster, PA with a clear vision: “To Know Jesus and Make Him Known.” We are seeking a part-time Director of Senior High Youth Ministries who will work cooperatively with a team of committed staff and adult leaders and volunteers grow an exciting, Christ-centered youth program.
- Affirmation of the Apostles’ Creed and theology compatible with the doctrinal standards of The United Methodist Church (http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/the-articles-ofreligion-of-the-methodist-church)
- Bachelors degree, additional ministerial training or progress toward ministerial certification or degree preferred.
- Experience working with Senior High youth preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with youth, parents, staff and adult leaders and volunteers.
- Excellent computer skills using social media and church software.
- Ability to coordinate and lead retreats and mission trips.
- Clearances: PSP Criminal Record check, Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Fingerprint, Valid PA driver’s license.
- Model authentic Christian living in both word and deed.
- Disciple and teach in accordance with the Word of God.
- Serve our youth by providing an environment of love and acceptance where each person is deeply valued and all are free to pursue their faith as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Serve Christian parents and families by partnering with them as they raise up their children to know the Lord.
- Provide a safe environment at all times by following the church's Safe Sanctuary policy.
- Seek to integrate the youth program in accordance with the vision and ministry of the whole church.
Salary commensurate with experience and training, includes vacation, paidtime off, and continuing education reimbursement. Resumes and salary requirements maybe submitted to: email@example.com - EEO employer -