Current OpportunitiesJob Categories: Seminary Opportunities Outside Opportunities View All
- Posted: Mar 16, 2015 Country Meadows in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, seeks a chaplain.
- Posted: Mar 12, 2015 Faith United Church of Christ, State College, PA, is hiring a part-time coordinator to lead Church School ministries.
Program Director—Texas OtherPosted: Mar 09, 2015 Glen Lake Camp and Retreat Center in Glen Rose, Texas seeks a Program Director to lead and serve as a faithful part of God’s work in and through the Ministry of Glen Lake.
- Posted: Mar 06, 2015 Wisdom's Table at St. Peter's United Church of Christ in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, seeks a Minister of Music. This is a salaried, part-time (10 hours per week) position.
- Posted: Mar 05, 2015 Good Shepherd United Methodist Church in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Director of Ministries for Children, Youth and Young Adults. The function of the Ministry Director is to supervise all programs and ministries directed toward a younger demographic.
- Posted: Feb 27, 2015 Grace United Methodist Church seeks a Director of children and youth ministries. This position is a part-time position of 25 hours per week. No additional benefits are included.
- Posted: Jan 21, 2015 The Feasterville Community Reformed Church (FCRC), located in Feasterville, Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking a new pastor. Initially, we are looking for a part-time minister, however, as growth occurs, we would like to switch to full time.
- Posted: Jan 20, 2015 The Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation in Washington, D.C. seeks a deeply contemplative, seasoned, and visionary leader to serve as their next Executive Director. Shalem’s mission is to nurture contemplative living and leadership. It is an organization dedicated to developing and supporting contemplative leaders and building a continuing awareness of the importance of contemplative practice in our daily lives. Shalem offers a wide variety of programs and resources for clergy, spiritual directors, lay leaders and individuals who desire to open themselves more fully to God in their daily lives and work.