Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Pastor, St. Paul’s Reformed Church, Newton, NC
St. Paul's Reformed Church in Newton, NC is seeking a full-time pastor.
- a person of faith with a direct sense of calling
- enthusiastically led by the Spirit
- guided by the Bible and compassionate in their work
- an effective spiritual leader preaching and teaching the Bible, the inspired Word of God
- an empathetic Pastor who shows genuine concern for others by visiting the sick, homebound, or nursing facility members
The candidate should have a four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university, as well as a three-year seminary training at an accredited seminary or at least three years of pulpit experience with the willingness to continue his training. The candidate should be accredited and ordained or will be accredited and ordained by the Evangelical Association or any other affiliated body of which the church is associated.
St. Paul's has an average attendance of 65-80 persons, the majority who have been members for 10-45+ years. The staff includes a full time secretary, music director, musician (piano / organist), and part time musician (piano / organist).
Please send a resume, a sermon sample and / or linkto be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to St. Paul's Reformed Church's Pastor Search Committee, Mrs. Gina Lutz, 1954 Hass Drive, Newton, North Carolina, 28658.