Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Salvation Army Youth Ministry Assistant, Milton, PA
The Salvation Army of Milton, PA is seeking a Youth Ministry Assistant.
- 2 or more years of experience in working with youth.
- Be(come) a uniform wearing Salvationist and become an active member at the Milton Corps.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree, or work related experience.
- Sensitivity to working families from all walks of life.
- An understanding and appreciation for The Salvation Army Mission Statement.
- The Youth Ministry Assistant is to support the Corps Officer with reaching out to youth in the community and assist the church in developing new youth programming, as well as meet with prospective youth in the community.
- The Youth Ministry Assistant will be in charge of gathering volunteers for youth programs and will be the primary contact for youth leaders.
Part-Time, 20- 29 hours per week
To apply, please contact Joel Harris at Joel.Harris@use.salvationarmy.org