Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Supply Pastor, St. Peter UCC, St. Peter’s, PA
St. Peter UCC in St. Peter's, PA is seeking a half-time (20-25 hours) Supply Pastor.
- Worship: prepare and deliver sermon, prayers and liturgy that is associated with Sunday Worship service, using the common lectionary as the guide for weekly scripture lessons.
- Faith formation, Spiritual Development and Guidance. i.e.: worships, resources, beyond regular worship attendance as a way to deepen individual and communal spiritual connections to the Christian faith.
- Pastoral Care: provided one on one individual pastoral care. Serve as a leader and guide for lay leaders that are involved in that ministry within the congregation. Participation in event outside of St. Peter with the wider church, as well as the community in general. Providing St. Peter with a pastoral presence. Regular ongoing education, study and spiritual development. A commitment to continued growth to remain a vibrant leader both spiritually and foundationally to enhance the Ministry Experience for St Peter. Conduct special services that arise, funerals, weddings, baptisms for the members of the community.
- (If time or schedule conflicts arise, refer and assist in the acertation of an appropriate pastoral resource)
- Confirmation class, not viable until future years.
- All of the above are done with the understanding of the overall mission and goals of St. Peter UCC
Please send resume or UCC profile to Rev. Sharon S. Morris. Associate Conference Minister, Pennsylvania Southeast Conference, 1441 Laura Lane, Pottstown, PA 19464 or email to email@example.com
Upon receipt of resume or profile, more information can be given.