Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Worship Ministry Audio-Visual Coordinator, Union Presbyterian Church, Kirkwood, PA
Union Presbyterian Church in Kirkwood, PA is seeking a part-time Audio-Visual Coordinator who will be responsible for managing and running the church’s sound and video systems that support the Sunday worship services and special evening events.
- Possess a broad audio/visual technology background as well as the ability to master the intricacies of the current and/or future systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills when interfacing with the Pastor, the Worship Team, the organists/pianists, special speakers, and the congregation
- Have a passion for excellence in serving and worshipping Jesus Christ
Work Schedule Includes:
- Part-time: Sunday morning – on-site from approximately 9:15 until 11:45 A.M. – to allow for set-up, rehearsals, trouble-shooting and follow-up
- Approximately 6-8 special evening events in a year’s calendar that may require up to 2 hours per event
- Funerals and weddings as needed
- Planning and training meetings as necessary
Principal Duties and Expectations:
- Directly manage the total A/V system and quality during worship services and other special events – including trouble-shooting and adjustments
- Schedule and train A/V volunteers to assist the coordinator
- Make recommendations for repairs and possible future purchases
- Compensation will be negotiated upon experience and availability.
- Position is open immediately. This position reports directly to the Pastor.
- Send cover letter, resume and brief testimony of your Christian walk to Julie at email@example.com.