Employers: to submit employment opportunities that you would like us to post here, please email the job descriptions to Matthew Hanna in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job listings will be deleted after 3 months.
Job seekers: to apply for jobs listed here, please follow the instructions in the job description.
Youth Director, First Baptist Church, Lancaster, PA
First Baptist Church of Lancaster PA is searching for a Part-time Youth Director with a robust knowledge of Scripture and an excellent rapport with young people.
Ministry Focus: To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ among the youth.
In addition to modeling a life of purity in both speech and actions, the candidate will:
- plan and coordinate weekly youth education
- plan Christian enrichment events which will vary between entertainment and service projects, such as:
- Christian concerts, sporting events, spiritual retreats (e.g. Creation or Shippensburg music event )
- team building activities
- helping elderly members with yard work
- promoting cross-generational bond through ABCOPAD-led mission trips
- participating in the Walk/Run for Life;
- participating in the 30 Hour Famine;
- serving at Water Street Mission
- share the gospel with lost youth and lost parents on an ongoing basis
- publicize and communicate regularly with parents through current outlets
- schedule and coordinate fundraising twice a year to help supplement the youth ministry budget.
The Youth Director is under the direction of the Pastor and may be supervised by the Minister of Christian Education.
Salary includes 20-25 hours a month at $25 an hour. (hours will vary)
If interested, please contact Rev. Nichols at email@example.com or the church office at (717) 392-8818.
Jan 31, 2018